Saturday, September 18, 2010

Greeting Cards, Note Cards: All Hand-Painted~

My hand-painted notecards and greeting cards -- including holiday cards are gradually being added to my website artbyangela.weebly.com Go check them out!! You can place your order's right on the website or email me anytime and place your order with me. I accept payments through paypal.

As always I'm working on a couple custom paintings and have openings if you would like a custom painting yourself. I also do pet portraits, abstracts, sea/landscapes and more.

The greeting cards are perfect for an array of occasions, the Holiday cards are wonderful for Christmas (Which is JUST around the corner!) and the notecards are a fantastic fit for anyday of the year.

artbyangela.weebly.com go look for yourself!!
Much love, as always
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment